1.Antonio’s father is Canadian, but his mother is Italian.
2.We live in Rochester now, but my brother and I don’t like our new school.
3.A: Hello, my name’s Christine.
B:What’s your name?
4.Karen’s got a really nice sister. Her name’s Patricia.
5.Jackie and Nigel live in Canterbury now, but their sons are still in London.
- He studies Polish at school.
- She speaks English and Italian.
- We watch TV at the weekends.
- He finished his homework before tea.
- They listen to music in their room.
- There are 300 museums in London.
- There is a great market in Camden.
- There are river tours every day.
- Is there a post office in Oxford street?
- Are there any parks in London?
- Are there any good shpos in Covent Garden?
Places in towns- supermarket, library, bookshop, railway station, market, post office.
Family- parents, aunt, father, daughter, cousin, uncle, mother, chemist, newsagent,
Numbers- twenty-one, fourteen, seventy, eight, thirteen, two, thirty.
- 67- sixty-seven
- 1000- thousand
- 84- eighty-four
- 13- thirty